The TriNation 2020 will take place November 10th-12th at the Marine Scotland building Victoria Quay in Edinburgh.
The program is under planning, and will include the following sessions:
- Welcome & Situation updates from (PD, CMS & HSMI)
- Experience from the production and the use of management strategies to mitigate disease.
- Vaccination and control. Special focus on experience from field use of the new DNA-vaccine and on best practice for administering vaccine.
- Experience with the use of functional feed in the field.
- Welfare and viral cardiomyopathies. Factors that influences mortality, ie. Mechanical lice treatments and concurrent infections with gill pathogens.
In addition, we invite scientists or industry representatives to submit presentations on current research updates on PD, CMS or HSMI. As previous years, we are seeking sponsors to cover the venue and the formal dinner, as there is no participation fee.