For the 2022 TriNation meeting, we invite scientists or industry representatives to submit abstracts on current research updates on PD, CMS or HSMI and PRV.
All new and relevant research regarding the three diseases and their agents are welcome. We especially encourage presentations on experiences from biosecurity measures and production strategies in handling the diseases and infections in the field.
Tentative sessions are:
- Welcome & Situation updates (PD, CMS & HSMI)
- Production strategies on disease management
- Disease biomarkers and diagnostic tools
- Disease control strategies – including biosecurity and vaccination
- New research
You’ll be asked to provide the following:
- Title of presentation
- Name of authours and co-authors
- A summary of the presentation of up to 4000 characters
- A short description on how this is relevant to the industry
Please keep in mind that this is not a scientific conference only for researchers.
The abstract submission will close on September 15th.
In case more presentations are submitted than can be accommodated in the program, the steering committee will choose those that fit the program best between the submitted presentations for oral presentations, and the rest will be offered to give a poster instead.